Harnessing clinical decision support tools to solve your ID needs
Our technology solutions were designed by clinicians for clinicians. Our intuitive and focused desktop and mobile ID tools optimize antimicrobial use and duration, decrease costs, and improve care – all while expanding communication and coordination across your hospitals and health systems.
Technology That Drives Better Care and Supports ID Services
Our hospital and health system clients see a 45-50% reduction in ID patient transfers to other facilities
Hospitals and health systems see significant returns on their ID Connect technology investments, saving between $1,006-$2,667 per ID bed
The average reduction in the number of C. difficile cases from the previous years experienced by our hospital partners
Software That Supports Needed ID Decisions
Each ID Connect technology offering strengthens your ID team and practices by bringing real-time interactive patient information and treatment recommendations to every clinician involved in your ID cases. When ID Connect’s platforms and mobile apps are combined with our world class ID telemedicine services, you significantly level up your ID practice.
ILÚM Inform is a customizable infectious disease resource that revolutionizes infectious disease management in one simple app. It enables clinicians to quickly access hospital-specific information in real-time.
- Transforms the day-to-day stewardship and infectious diseases experience
- Delivers antimicrobial monographs, antibiogram data, syndromic guidelines, treatment algorithm decision support, to boost the efficiency and effectiveness of any ASP
- Operates independently of hospital IT networks for anytime-access to information
ILÚM Insight is a comprehensive clinical decision support tool and mobile app designed specifically for antimicrobial stewardship programs. It puts the right patient data at your clinician’s fingertip, with real-time interventions, educational resources, and microbial surveillance.
- Optimizes clinical workflows
- Simplifies tracking and reporting
- Identifies high-impact interventions for your patients and hospital