Connect to Antimicrobial Stewardship experts
- Access to full-time, ID-trained pharmacists and physicians
- Build, manage, or enhance your existing antimicrobial stewardship program (ASP)
- Assist hospital committees and leadership with issues related to antimicrobial use
- Receive advice and mentorship on best practices, assisting with education, reporting, and analysis of impact
Ensure your compliance with regulatory requirements
- Customize evidence-based strategies to demonstrate sustained improvements
- Support the implementation of initiatives to meet the:
- CDC Core Elements of Antimicrobial Stewardship
- Joint Commission standard MM.09.01.01
- CMS Conditions for Participation
- Telehealth services are acceptable and effective strategies to meet requirements
Enhance Our Virtual Stewardship Services with ILÚM Insight® Today.
Why we care
of all antibiotics prescribed in U.S. acute care hospitals are either unnecessary or suboptimal
of hospitalized patients who receive antibiotics experience serious adverse effects
infections and 23k deaths per year are related to antibiotic-resistant bacteria
*Tamma PD et al. JAMA Intern Med. 2017 Sep 1;177(9):1308-15.
*CDC statistics taken from https://health.gov/sites/default/files/2019-09/hai-action-plan-executive-summary.pdf
Explore our other offerings
Our services and solutions offer great support individually, but think of the possibilities when using them in combination.