Connect to Antimicrobial Stewardship experts
- Expand access to full-time, ID-trained pharmacists and physicians.
- Supplement your existing antimicrobial stewardship program (ASP) team.
- Leverage ID expertise to provide leadership, training, and education to onsite clinicians.
- Identify program opportunities, drive efficient strategies and provide analysis of impact.
- Maximize existing ASP resources and improve quality of patient care.
Ensure your compliance with regulatory requirements
- Support initiatives to meet the:
- CDC Core Elements of Antimicrobial Stewardship
- The Joint Commission standard MM.09.01.01
- CMS Conditions for Participation
- Build evidence-based and sustainable quality improvement initiatives
- Achieve stewardship excellence through telehealth collaboration
Enhance Our Virtual Stewardship Services with ILÚM Insight® Today.
Why we care
of all antibiotics prescribed in U.S. acute care hospitals are either unnecessary or suboptimal
of hospitalized patients who receive antibiotics experience serious adverse effects
infections and 23k deaths per year are related to antibiotic-resistant bacteria
*Tamma PD et al. JAMA Intern Med. 2017 Sep 1;177(9):1308-15.
*CDC statistics taken from https://health.gov/sites/default/files/2019-09/hai-action-plan-executive-summary.pdf
Explore our other offerings
Our services and solutions offer great support individually, but think of the possibilities when using them in combination.