Join Us for a Webinar
Date: Published January 13, 2020
On Thursday, January 30, Join presenters Rima Abdel-Massih, MD, Chief Medical Officer, ID Connect, and Joseph Ketcherside, MD FAANS-SVP & Chief Innovation Officer, ILÚM Health Solutions, in a webinar about improving patient care through the utilization of telemedicine and a technology-based antimicrobial stewardship program. Gain valuable insights into how your facility can:
- Understand the new CMS regulations and the importance of compliance.
- Reduce patient transfers to tertiary facilities, reduce infections, reduce readmissions, and narrow antibiotic use.
- Improve patient care, physician satisfaction, and facility reputation.
- Eliminate inaccurate diagnosis and treatment, reduce health care-associated infections, avoid penalties and negative impacts of regulatory non-compliance.
- Optimize antimicrobial therapy through earlier identification of opportunities to intervene.
- Improve time to appropriate therapy by delivering Rapid Diagnostic results and individualized predictions into providers’ hands in clinical context.
- Demonstrate the direct clinical and financial impact of stewardship interventions with reports that track compliance with recommendations and the outcomes that result.