Join our team
Director of Marketing - ID Connect
Under the general direction of the President & CEO, and in collaboration with the Sales & Business Development team, the Marketing Director is responsible for all marketing and communications efforts for ID Connect. Using data and analytics as a guide, the Marketing Director will develop and implement innovative strategic marketing plans to support business growth and brand awareness nationwide.
- Demonstrate professional and service-oriented behavior in interactions with clients and co-workers.
- Supervise the work of staff members as appropriate, including providing leadership, direction, and mentoring.
- In collaboration with Media Relations consultants, promote the organization’s business goals through tactics such as press releases, story pitches, op-ed pieces, digital media pitches, etc.
- Develop methods to evaluate communications projects based on effectiveness and cost/benefits, and document the results. Closely follow campaigns and tactics and maintain the ability to quickly pivot if needed.
- Edit and/or write copy for digital channels, publications, letters, advertisements, audio/visual presentations, and other communication programs to diverse audiences, including physicians and C-suite executives.
- Provide data-driven marketing insights and demonstrate a current knowledge of marketing platforms and channels. Research and recommend new and innovative marketing and communications tactics for ID Connect.
- Successfully and efficiently prepare for and lead a variety of meetings, including large and small group brainstorms and pitches.
- Effectively collaborate with external marketing consultants and oversee external agencies as needed to achieve business results on time and within budget.
- Lead the development, implementation, and execution of the strategies, including tactic and creative development, budgeting, and resource management.
- Prepare strategies to achieve marketing and communication goals that support ID Connect’s business objectives, including driving inbound business opportunities and increasing brand recognition.
Educational and Knowledge Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, communications, or related field required.
- 10+ years of experience in marketing or communications field required. -Supervisory experience preferred.
- Experience leading marketing and communications efforts, product launches, or public relations for a company is required.
- Start-up experience preferred.
- Experience working in or with marketing agencies, particularly in a supervisory capacity, is required.
- Knowledge and/or experience in healthcare preferred.
- Project management experience with a keen attention to detail required.